Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cum Sancto Spiritu

I'll probably drop dead on my bed as soon as I lie down; let's stop PhD-ing.

I'm not pissed at all to be working Friday night. On the contrary, I enjoy knowing it's cold out there and I'm doing Useful Stuff. People keep wasting their lives and bodies; nicotine, alcohol, drugs. And I'm not part of that anymore. One may still miss the cuddling, but there's not much one can do about that, is there?

Full moon, of course. Not a single text message interrupts me. Funny how I don't expect them anymore.

Am completely alone with my train of thought. Going further. On my own and glad to be so.
Gone sola. Listening to Vivaldi's Gloria over and over again, wondering whether I'll be able to sing along with the rest of the choir and orchestra on the 16th- they've been rehearsing it for ages. Wondering, too, what it will be like to interpret Ignacio Ramonet's speech into English next Friday. Un poquito acongojada sí que estoy... pero también muy preparada ;-)

Dormid bien. Buenas noches desde este rondín.

De Sancti Spiritus.

M.

No comments: